Buying and selling a business is an exciting and important time. Our commercial lawyers have acted for buyers and sellers of businesses in a variety of industries including retail, supermarket, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, motor vehicle dealership, gyms and professional practices.
We can help you ensure that there is a smooth transition from start to finish by assisting with the following:
- reviewing information memorandum for prospective buyers;
- setting up purchasing entity, preparing company constitution, shareholders agreement or unit holders agreement;
- due diligence;
- negotiating, drafting and reviewing contract of sale;
- negotiating, reviewing franchise agreements;
- negotiating and reviewing assignments of lease; and
Our commercial lawyers can also assist you in the preparation and review of commercial contracts for your business.