People enter into contracts every day for goods and services. Businesses in particular, enter into deals with their suppliers, customers and employees regularly. Before finalising any transaction, do make sure that it is put in writing and reviewed by a lawyer.
M 6:8 Legal can help you negotiate, prepare and review a wide range of contracts, including:
- business sale and purchase agreements;
- partnership agreements;
- joint venture agreements;
- trust deeds;
- company constitution;
- shareholders or unit holders agreements;
- business succession agreement;
- confidentiality agreements;
- contractor’s agreements;
- put and call options deeds;
- supply agreements;
- business terms and conditions; and
- distribution agreements.
In addition to documentation of contract, we can also assist with dispute resolution and litigation arising from commercial contracts.