Ebenezer graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) (2011), Juris Doctor (Murdoch University, 2014), and Graduate Diploma Legal Practice (Australian National University, 2015).
He was admitted to practice in WA in October 2015 and has worked with M6:8 Legal since May 2015. Ebenezer has tremendous inter-personal, communication, and problem-solving skills, including in the following practice areas:
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Corporate & personal insolvency
- General contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Property law and conveyancing
- Probate, Letters of Administration, and deceased estate administration
- Wills and estate planning
- Incorporated Associations
Ebenezer’s particular areas of interest include:
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Technology and Start-ups
- Corporate and Incorporated Association governance issues
Ebenezer is an avid music listener and plays the electric guitar in his free time, including in public performances.