If you are in business, we can:
- help you avoid legal trouble by negotiating and preparing well-documented terms and conditions and agreements and show you good processes you should implement
- advise you on business sale and purchase
- advise directors on corporate governance issues
- represent you if you are in a dispute with your suppliers, customers, contractors, partners or shareholders
- advise you on company insolvency and personal bankruptcy issues
If you are a property investor, a property owner, a property buyer or a tenant, we can:
- advise you on what you can or can’t do on a property issue;
- act for you on property settlement and conveyancing;
- advise you on registration and removal of caveats;
- prepare your commercial leases and advise you of your rights and obligations;
- prepare loan agreements and mortgages, and advise you of your rights and obligations;
- prepare personal property securities documents and advise on these matters; and
- advise you on local Council matters.
If you are a not-for-profit organisation or charity, we can:
- update your redraft your Constitution and other commercial documents;
- help you resolve arguments with members; and
- advise your governing board of their rights and obligations.
If you are a family, we can:
- help you get your financial affairs in order with well-documented wills and estate documents;
- help you with the administration of deceased estate, including applying for probate, or letters of administration; and
- help you resolve deceased estates quarrels.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.